This Insight is created from the Microsoft Ads destination URL checker Automation Job
If a page is found that returns a matching code then an Insight will be created, giving you a list of action items to fix.
- The data source of the Insight
- Title of the Insight
- Short description of the Insight
- Visual indicator to quickly understand what Insight is it.
- Date of the Insight occurred
- Overflow menu contains shortcuts and the ability to edit the Insight configuration
- The total number of errors found on your website
- List of the pages that has an error
- Click to see the list old insight occurred with the same configuration
- Expand the card into a bigger view
- Acknowledge the Insight
- Resolve the Insight, and it will be transferred on the resolved page
- Comment on the Insight to communicate with other team members
Here on the bigger view of the card, you can see the detailed view of each URL that got an error, you can also download the CSV file for all the errors found. On the “More details” you can see here the Reference number, Insights ID, and the overview of your configuration.