Register for early access
Give your agency superpowers by signing up to the Beta program for Jepto. We'll give you early access to the platform as soon as it is ready.
Data Studio Connector for GMB
Please complete to get your access token for the connector:
Current and Future spend
Know your current spend and how that compares to the ideal evenly paced spend. Get an understanding on how this affects the projected outcome and what you need to do to correct it.
Gamify Ad spend
Who knew tracking budgets could be so much fun? Just keep the purple line (Month to Date average spend) in the green area (A start and end tolerance you set) and you will meet your budget.
Spending an exact budget over a month is almost impossible. However, budgets need to be kept and any over or under spends need to be considered, so we adjust your budget automatically for you.
Smart Budget Tracking in record time
Track Ad spend and automatically calculate Rollover with a tick of a box. All budgets automatically renew at the end of the period, with a full history to see performance and Rollover calculations.
1. Select one or more Campaigns
Budget Tracking the smart and easy way
Sure, you can track budgets in Google Ads or spreadsheets, but who wants to deal with complicated formulas and keeping them up to date.
Keep on Track
With easy to understand statuses and visualisations, know how you are pacing towards your target.
Track Campaigns or Account wide spend
Configure budgets for a group of campaigns to match your account structure and business goal.
Account for Rollover
Over or under spend is normal during Advertising campaigns, account for a previous periods spend when setting the next.
Get an estimate on what you spend level is likely to be at the end of the period, in plain english.
Adjust the Tolerance
Spend can fluctuate from the start compared to the end. Set a percentage threshold that decreases to ensure you reach an acceptable final spend level.
Chose between the traditional accumulative line chart or our gamified 'stay in the green area' and you win the budget battle chart.
Trigger on Budget Spent
Setup an automation workflow when your budget has been spent through our integration with Zapier.
We fetch your data as often as Google updates it, so you always have the latest information at hand.
Budget Tracker Card
Keep track of your Ad spend with automatic card creation for each new period
- The data source of the Budget and the Client name (if applicable)
- Title of the Budget
- Target of the budget for the current period, including rollover from previous period (if applicable)
- Visual indicator to quickly understand if the Budget is on track
- Overflow menu that contains shortcuts and the ability to edit the Budget configuration
- The estimated spend, using the last 7 days daily average as a forward prediction
- Threshold boundary to determine that budget status (start and end percentages are configurable to allow for higher tolerances at the start of the budget period)
- Actual spend of the selected Campaigns
- An easy to understand description of the budget
- Button to open a draw to give you a detailed view of the budget
- Comment on the Budget to communicate with other team members (Coming soon)
Spend more strategically, stay on budget