To create a new project:
1. Sign in to your Google Cloud Platform
2. Go to the Manage resources page in the Cloud Console.
2. On the Select organization drop-down list at the top of the page, select the organization in which you want to create a project. If you are a free trial user, skip this step, as this list does not appear.
3. Click Create Project.
4. In the New Project window that appears, enter a project name and select a billing account as applicable. A project name can contain only letters, numbers, single quotes, hyphens, spaces, or exclamation points, and must be between 4 and 30 characters.
5. Enter the parent organization or folder in the Location box. That resource will be the hierarchical parent of the new project.
6. When you're finished entering new project details, click Create.
- Ensure that you add a Billing Account to your project as this is required for data to be loaded into BigQuery.