This will be triggered when someone purchase your extension. You will receive a json formatted data.
- accountId: Jepto account ID
- accountName: Jepto account name
- primaryUserEmail: The email of the Jepto primary user.
- primaryUserName: The registered name of the Jepto primary user.
- pipelines: List of objects regarding on the details of selected pipeline and properties. See below details of object.
- ~pipelineId: The jepto pipeline ID
- ~properties: Array or selected properties.
- transactionType: This can be either of the following (NEW, UPDATE, REMOVE)
- ~NEW: New extension purchase
- ~UPDATE: Existing extension has been modified.
- ~REMOVE: Extension has been removed.
- transactionId: Identifier of the extension purchase.
- transactionDateTime: Date of when the transaction completed.