1. Make a copy of a Template
To make it easier to get started, we have template for both Google My Business and Google Search Console.
2. Select the Data Source
As we have stored our data in Google Big Query, we need to connect to our table.
1. On the Resource menu, select 'Manage added data sources'
2. Click 'ADD A DATA SOURCE' and then select BigQuery
3. Select the Table and check the date range box
Ticking the date range box allows Data Studio to communicate with BigQuery to ensure that data is fetched as quickly and efficiently as possible.
4. Adjust the report for your needs
Once you connect the Big Query table, the report creation process is the same as any other connector you have perviously used.