- Start your free 7 day trial of the no code Data Warehouse by clicking on the trial button.
- Select your data source.
- In the data source screen you will be asked to choose your account and any data source configuration options.
During the trial you will have 10 credits which will allow you to select up to 10 Google My Business locations or 1 Search Console property.
For more information on the GMB Timezone please see this article.
- Select a destination to which the data is going to be transferred. If you have not used Google Big Query before, take a couple a minutes and setup a Google Cloud Platform project by following this article.
💡 Tip: If you would like to give view or edit access of a Data studio report and want to restrict what data is visible you should consider creating separate tables by creating multiple pipelines.
📌 Note: Google BigQuery is a great solution to store your data as it's fast, cheap, scalable and allows the same editing experience in Google Data Studio as any other native connector.
- Validation is applied on both the source and destination, which is represented by green ticks. Any errors will need to be resolved prior to proceeding to the next step. You can also adjust whether you would like to sync historical data.
- Notifications are optional and will be sent in accordance with your notification preferences.
- Once the pipeline is created you can monitor its status and any error logs directly within the Dashboard.